Cervine Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest

3 posters

Go down

The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest Empty The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest

Post  Cadeyrn Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm

[Anyone wanting to RP the quest with me are welcome to do so, I also will be drawing a picture of the glade, and perhaps some other picture of the meeting or travel of the deers ^^]

Chilled air rustled trough the think lush tree crowns, the sunlight was almost not able to punch through the thickness of the vegetation above him. The only few rays able to touch the ground showed a path well used by the animals of the forest. A deer, a pale buck was wandering the darkness of the forest midday when the sudden urge to move deeper, and began turning towards the middle of the forest, away from the path. The herbivore was alone for now, and moved silently with long carefully places steps on the ground, closer and closer to an open space. A fresh breeze followed by the scent of cold water lured the lone buck closer to the glade.

Licking his nose wet he continued to follow the scent of the water, hearing sounds of pouring water coming closer for each step he took. He didn't know what was pulling him exactly, but he knew that it was not the water, but something stronger, or stranger.. Still he was thirsty and would after drinking continue moving deeper into the forest. As he went on, he stopped just on the edge of the glade, behind some of the lush vegetation, silently watching the glade, scanning for anything that moved. He was quite careful, and flicked his long ears hearing something.
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

http://virochan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest Empty Re: The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest

Post  Ministy Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm

A slender young doe picked her way carefully through the forest, her long, tapered ears swiveling and twitching. She did not move fast, stopping every so often to sniff a tree or bush, but she could not deny the fact that there was something tugging at her soul to keep moving deeper, always deeper, into the forest. She had never been this far into the forest before, she had actually done her best to forget the forest even existed. For whatever reason, it scared the pale doe.

She shook her head violently, snorting, as her mind twisted a tree into a monster. She broke out into a trot, wishing that she hadn't followed this tugging. The grasslands were so much nicer, so much more open. The grass felt good on her hooves, unlike the rotting surface of the forest, covered in leaves and dead things.

The doe stopped, dead in her tracks, as her thoughts cast the tugging from her body for a moment. She let out a frightened squeal, the forest was closing in on her. She disliked the feeling, and started up her trek again, this time at quite a fast pace.

Eventually, she got her thoughts back in order, and the calling proceeded to tug her toward the deep forest. The tinkle of running water caused her to change her path ever so slightly. She was rather thirsty.

Ministy

Back to top Go down

The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest Empty Re: The quest - Noise in a Noiseless Forest

Post  Linnea (Lia) Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:49 am

The forest was calm, peaceful. The wind gently ruffled the leaves as a squirrel sniffed the ground in hope of finding some nuts. Almost giving the small animal a heart attack, a light brown doe with bright green eyes jumped out of the thicket, passing through the small clearing at an impressive speed. Jumping over the stunned squirrel, Lia continued her dash through the forest. If a deer could laugh, she certainly would have. Oh! The feeling of the wind rushing past! And the thrill of not knowing what could be behind the next tree!

Slowing down, the doe started a slow trot, breathing heavily. Smelling water, she turned towards it. Water would be nice after such a long run, she though. Getting closer, she listened attentively, her ears twitching which each sound heard, until she deemed the clearing safe enough and ventured into it.

Troting towards the small lake, Lia was lowering her head towards it when she heard a sound behind her. The young doe quickly turned her head to look, her ears moving frantically around.

What was that?

She did not smell any predator, though... Maybe another deer?
Linnea (Lia)
Linnea (Lia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadeyrn Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm

((So sorry, I can't continue on this RP, since I don't even know what I wanted it to do. I've been gone for to long and I have no clue what to do here any more Sad ))
Cadeyrn
Cadeyrn

http://virochan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linnea (Lia) Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

(No problem! It's nice of you to tell me ^^)
Linnea (Lia)
Linnea (Lia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down