Cervine Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay the Quest with me?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Roleplay the Quest with me?

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Asteria flicked her ears irritably in the damp morning sun. A strange noise seemed to be coming from around her. Not quite irritating to the ears, but definately noticeable. Finally she lifted her head, wondering what on earth it could be. Words seemed to form in the air as she focused on the sound, a call to come. She followed it, almost trancelike. The forest was calling her, and she must come. Asteria traveled down a well known trail, hoping that she would meet another deer along the way. Traveling alone could be dangerous for a young doe.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Alright, I will

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

As the sun grew steadily higher, she continued down her own trail. She wanted to see the big tree. The one that had been taunting her with its greatness, begging her to come see. Maybe others would come. Every so often, she would lift her gray head and smell the air to see if any others were here. Faintly she smelled something. Cougar. She quickened her pace. she didn't want trouble today, especially if it meant danger. Sirani bounded along, then quickly turned into the trees. She slowed. she saw a faint movement in the trees ahead. The smell wasn't of a predator. Quietly Sirani approached, giving a small call so that the other wouldn't be surprised and run.
Sirani
Sirani

http://bramblemask973.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Continued

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Asteria glanced around at the call. Another deer? She lifted her nose to the wind to make sure, and suddenly spotted the source of the call. A gray doe with unusual markings came through the trees. She was slightly taller than her, with purple markings on her legs and snout. Asteria paused, looking over this strange new doe.
"Hello." Asteria called to her, "My name is Asteria, what's your's?"

(Meh, couldn't come up with anything longer, sorry.)
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Continuuuuued XD

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:10 pm

(Don't worry about it.)

Sirani pricked her ears. This doe was red and black! Very nice. She nodded to the other doe. "I'm Sirani." she replied. The other doe seemed nice and calm. At least it was a deer. She'd heard of a large pack of wild dogs in this area. They had taken down a large buck the other day. She'd smelled the blood and headed the other way. Hopefully there weren't many dangers at the big tree. "Where are you headed to? I wanted to see the big tree."
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Next. :3

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 pm

"Oh really?" Asteria smiled, "That's where I am headed. If you would like to travel with me, I'd be delighted by your company."
Asteria paused again. This doe seemed nice, if a bit shy, and would probably be good company.
"Tell me, Sirani," Asteria continued, "Have you heard or seen anything unusual recently?"

(uhhg, short again.)
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Why do we have to make a new title every time we post? It's annoying.

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Sirani pricked her ears again at this. "I'd be glad to travel with you. It's a bit scary alone sometimes." she tipped her ehad slightly at her question. She half-flattened her ears. Had she? Did the strange feeling count? Well, how could she know? Surely she wouldn't believe that she thought the tree had been calling her.
"Well... Yes. I don't know why, but I keep hearing stuff, and it just makes me want to go to the tree. Does that count?"
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Pineapple.

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 pm

"It most certainly does count." Asteria replied. "I've had the same feeling all morning, but I only decided to act apon it a little while ago."
Asteria waved her tail up and down, a strange habit she had picked up while she was thinking.
"Perhaps.." Asteria glanced at Sirani. "No, never mind. Let's move before some predator picks up our scent."
Asteria continued along the trail, in the direction of the tree. It was several miles away from where they were now, and it would take nearly all day to reach it.
"Do you think any others will be at the Tree?"
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty RING RING RING RING RING RING RING BANANAPHONE

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

"I hope so. If you have the came feeling, then it's probably not just us who have it. Maybe everyone will." She flicked her ears back. "I just hope that the dangers don't. I smelled a cougar earlier. It was fresh. And I heard a rumor that there's a huge pack of dogs not far from here. They took down a buck the other day. He didn't even stand a chance, there was so many."
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty *answers phone.* Hello?

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 pm

"A cougar and a pack of dogs?" Asteria said with concern. "I don't remember the last time both were in the forest together." She glanced over her shoulder as she walked. "The Great Tree has always been a safe haven for our kind. We had better hurry, if we don't want to get caught by them."
Asteria broke into a trot, admiring the sunlight and plants that flashed around her, while still being waring for danger. Sirani had brought some unwelcome news.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Re: Roleplay the Quest with me?

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Sirani gave a small smile. "Forget trotting, come on!" She burst out of the trot into a fullblown gallop. She enjoyed the way the wind blew easily along her ears. How her legs carried her so lightly and fast. She pushed the worries about predators to the back of her mind, enjoying the nice run.
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Asteria laughed at Sirani's eagerness, and followed, her long legs quickly allowing her to catch up to the other doe. Her own mind cleared as she ran, enjoying the cool breeze that flowed past her long ears.
The trees glittered, leaves of emerald, boughs of gold, as they ran together, and the song of the forest forever floated past, the tune ever changing, with the chirp of a bird, the babbling of a small stream, the chatter of squirrels in the branches and the constant fluttering of the trees in the wind, but the message was always the same. The Great Tree wanted them, and so they came.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Roleplay the Quest with me? Empty Guess what?! We don't have to add a title every time! Just leave it blank!!!

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Sirani ran. She ran and ran, long after her legs grew tired and her breaths came short. But pure excitement drove her. Finally, she slowed. But only once the moon had started to rise and the stars started to appear. Nighttime. A deer's living nightmare. When predators are out and prey is unattentive. When most are picked off. It's during the night that she became wary. Without turning, she stopped and asked Asteria. "Should we find a safeplace? I hate nightime."
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Asteria slowed as she saw Sirani stop in front of her.
She considered the question carefully. Was it safe to stop here? It was well known that the closer you got to the great tree, the less predators were around, and they were nearly there. Even with several hours sleep, they would arrive early the next morning.
Asteria nodded after a long pause. "I believe that we will be safe enough to stop for the night."
Together they scoped out the area for a place to bed down for the night, and after a few minutes, they stumbled apon a small hollow at the base of a tree. It was shielded with oak bushes and padded with moss and ivy, and seemed like the perfect place to spend the night. Asteria quickly lay down in the soft moss, surprised at how tired she actually was.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Sirani lay down with a small thump. Her large blue eyes gazed around once more at the darkness. It could be surprising how much danger the shadows could hide. For all they knew, there were predators all around, waiting to strike. Naturally, as a deer, she was quite worried. So she lay her head down and tried to tune out the sounds of the small night predators like the owls and the weasels and such. Sleep gradually overtook her.
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Hours past, and slowly the sun crept up, turning the drab olive green forests of the night into beautiful emeralds. The sun slid through the trees, gently, and layed her warm hands on the sleeping deer.
Asteria blinked open her eyes in the misty morning, shaking dew drops from her eyelashes. She stretched slowly, and stood, the morning dew sliding from her coat in a cascade of diamonds. Then she turned to Sirani.
"Good Morning." She smiled.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Sirani woke to the aound of Asteria's voice. She raised her head, a fallen leaf or two dropping down. Like her new friend, she stood. She felt eager. She wanted to go. But she'd have to ask first. Sure, she felt the tiniest pangs of hunger, but surely there wound be plenty of food at the tree. "You want to go or eat first?"
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Asteria considered this for a moment, careful with her decisions, as always. She knew that one little thing could impact everything.
"I'm sure that we will have time to eat when we get to the Tree, whatever it wants us for." Asteria replied, "If you're that eager to go."
She carefully shook whatever dampness was left off of her pelt, then gazed out into the forest. A thin layer of mist coated the ground, but was quickly dissolving from the light of the sun. Soon it would be entirely gone.
"Let's go, if you're ready." She said.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

"Deal." Sirani gave a small rear onto her hind legs before bursting forward. She gave a small cry of glee and rushed forward. "Race you!" she yelled, lengthening her stride. Oh, how she loved to run. The mist before them gradually vanished. The sun rose higher. Sirani could feel that they were getting close from how the wierd feeling grew. She could see the big tree now, the canopy of it high above everything else.
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Asteria followed as quickly as she could, dashing around trees and over logs, but could barely match the excited run of Sirani. But as she came closer to the tree, she felt her excitement mounting, and soon Asteria was bounding along just as fast a Sirani was. Finally they slowed. Above them soared the canopy of leaves, seemingly miles above them, and at the base was a wide opening, where a gently sloping staircase led inside the tree.
"Are we supposed to go in there?" Asteria asked.
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Sirani stopped, staring up at the tree with a smile. It was just as big and wonderful as she'd thought. The leaves seemed to lush and magnificent. The trunk was gleaming and healthy. Then she noticed the staircase. "What's with that? I didn't think trees naturally had stairs. Well... sure, why not?" she bounded into the entrance, gently going inside.
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Asteria followed slowly, and gasped. The staircase wound gently through the Tree, and glowing mushrooms lit the way. It was fairy like, and mysterious. They trotted up the stairs, wondering if they lead all the way to the top of the tree.

(I don't know what is next. Smile)
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 pm

(Somehow they get the plant powers... Hm...........)

((XD I've already started on the pic where Sirani's staring up at the tree smiling.))

Sirani came to a levelled floor. It was very plain. A small pool stood carved into the floor. A single set of hoofprints, huge but clear, stood beside them. Sirani placed her own hoof inside it. It was twice the size. Legendary. She stared at the pool. It was clean, but it was a soft, leafy green. "Now what?"

(That's how I imagined it.)
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Pausing roleplay for a moment.

I was under the impression that Kel would do something after a many of the people turned in their roleplays. Perhaps we should ask?
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirani Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Yeah. But she isn't on...
Sirani
Sirani

Back to top Go down

Post  brambleclaw33 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Ermmmmmmmm..................... Umm......
brambleclaw33
brambleclaw33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next